We are currently seeking qualified applicants to fill the following positions:
- 1 Marketing Executive
- 2 Fitness Instructors
- 3 Receptionists
Send your CV to email@example.com or call Ms. Oanh – 0933022646
- Receive and answer calls and messages from customers. Consult customers about our products, packages, online and offline. Register and check customers in.
- Manage cash flow, record occurring revenues and costs during the working shift.
- Reminding customers about packaging expiration date and support customers' requests.
- Support taking photos or filming during classes on requests.
- Report any problem with facilities, equipments
- Clean up reception area, tidy stationary and support coaches in cleaning the gym before and after classes.
- Complete all the tasks assigned for receptionist given by manager.
- Like to work in fitness and healthy industry
- Good verbal and written communicational English and Vietnamese
- Good communication skill and organizational skills
- High sense of professionalism.
- Working in a professional environment
- Free training at KickBoxFit.
- Opportunity to becomes key team members.
- Day off and employees benefits according to Vietnamese labour law,
Scope of work:
- Createawareness of and develop the KickBoxFitbrand
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts inrelevant channels
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing materialsfor both online and offlinecampaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend marketing, networking or promotional events
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Executing any other tasks the Manager deems suitable.
Support Manager to :
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing orBusiness-related field.
- One-yearexperience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational & timanagement skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Experienced in managing social media platforms, running ads on facebook and instagram.
- Familiar with email marketing platforms, for example: MailChimp.
- Good verbal and written English & Vietnamese
- Highsense of professionalism & performance
- Familiarwith design tool such as Canva, photoshop, Adobe
- Familiarwith google drive and outlook.
- Familiar with the fitness industry in Saigon.